- IBMR has an outstanding track record of 26 years in the field of academics
- Has been consistently ranked amongst top B schools of India by AIMA, Dalal Street Journal, Business Baron, Business Standard& Outlook.
- Very Good blend of faculties drawn from industry and academia from India and abroad
- Excellent track record for placements helped by Asia’s largest Chamber of commerce MCCIA and Hindustan Times
- Emphasize on overall grooming with innovative teaching methodologies that goes beyond classroom.
- Ample extra and co curricular activities to cater to everybody’s requirement
- Excellent industry institute interfacing to provide that extra cutting edge required for global competition.
- State of Art infrastructure with Wi Fi campus, well stocked library, classrooms equipped with AV devices.
- Hostels at close proximity from the institute and surrounded by multiplexes, hotels, shopping malls, hospitals, railway station, bus stand etc.
- Students do extremely well in their academics that are proven by their performances in the university exams.
- A strong alumni base of 25000 students who have passed out till date.
The institute has self owned separate hostels for boys and girls within close proximity to the institute. The hostels are situated a short distance from Shopping Malls, Multiplexes, Hospitals, Restaurants, Railway station, Bust stand etc. The hostel provides a safe and clean environment for the students.
Extra Curricular Activities
A wide range of extra curricular activities are held for the students throughout their semesters to help them express their talents and also improve their organizing skills. Events like insignia a two day intercollegiate cultural and sports event; Exhibition hosted by MCCIA –Pune Expo is totally managed by our students, providing a medium for interaction with the industry along with learning all management skills during those 5 days; CDMA, An exclusive IT exhibition managed by our students; BIZZ, an intercollegiate competition consisting of management games, IT events, debates etc.; Social Responsibility activities like tree plantation, blood donation, Anti tobacco etc are enthusiastically carried out by our students.
Co Curricular Activities:
Various co curricular activities throughout the semester provide the students with beyond the classroom education that is so necessary to be successful in the global corporate scenario.
Events such as Mindscape& Mindspace- the corporate case study competition; HR Meet; Leadership Summit; Seminars & Workshops; Industrial visits etc help in providing the extra insight into the corporate activities and also improves their organizing skills.
ASM Group of Institutes has the unique distinction of having partnered with MCCIA for one of its Institutes. As such this group of Institutes has the opportunity to participate and be aware of a lot of Industry interfacing done by MCCIA.IBMR one of the first institutes to be set up in the PCMC Industrial belt has been in existence for about 25 years. In succession the other five Institutes in Pune have come up in near by areas and one Institute on the heart line of Thane. Thus all the Institutes have the neighborhood advantage of large Industries in the vicinity who have liberally drawn upon our students for both summer projects and Jobs. Our 25000 passed out students are at varied Industries across India at almost all hierarchical levels.
We also run a unique (PPP) Pre Placement Programme honing the soft skills, domain knowledge. Also the students get lie interface with High end Industry personnel from Industry as well as from premier B schools from both India and Abroad. We have also developed a unique Student Profiling to give a reality check to each Student .A group of 10 students is assigned to each faculty to assess students on various parameters. Based on the scientific Gap analysis students are exposed to skill development, counseling and regular appraisals. Thus the student is made aware of his employability ad so develops a positive attitude towards his best fit career in Corporate World.!!
At ASM we have a strong Industry Academia Interface which has over the years matured into strong Corporate Relations. Following are some of the flavors of the Relations :-
||WDP (Work force development program)signed with ORACLE
||LLP (Life long partnerships) in Education with IBM
||AEP (Applied Educational Practice) with regular Industry visits
||PSA (Problem Solving approach) with case study methodology.
We have capabilities to develop case studies for the Industry.
A unique CT scan methodology for analyzing and discussing case studies has been developed at ASM group of Institutes.
||CRC (Competent research Cell) with excellent Resource for Research viz journals, ref books, online magazines etc. This cell does research activities, joint research and R&D for Industry sponsored projects.
||NBC (Need based consultancy) for both large units and SMEs .With Experienced faculty and team of students with fresh ideas we provide consultancy at moderate cost.
Prominent people from MNCs and other large organizations impart their esteemed services and form a part of the core consultancy team. Our team has worked in diverse business and suggested pragmatic measures to resolve business challenges and stay ahead in the competitive scenario.
At ASM we inculcate management of Business as an ART (understanding mkt Rqmt) and Science (honing our skills to meet the same).Our students are thus trained to see consultancy as an avenue to enable organizations to have a macro perspective and resolve business challenges amicably.
Industrial consultancy services are one of the unique and successful activities conducted by ASM group of Institutes to provide expert advisory services to the industries in and around Pune.
As a group ASM have successfully completed many consultancy projects some of them are mentioned below:
- Kaizer Compressor a German Multinational: developed market strategy to create penetration in different product segments of compressors, used in industries in and around Pune industrial area.
- Tata Tele Services Maharashtra ltd.: promoted the Tata Indicom post paid corporate connections to SMEs. Under the project titled “Business and consumer behavior of post paid connections and EPABX" with the objective of need analysis of SMEs and enhancing company image over competitors to this particular customer segment.
- Bosch India Ltd a multi product automobile component company is starting dealer network and distribution channels on its own. The in-depth market segmentation