Diverse Research Opportunities & Specializations
Pune University Research Cell
Global Research Activities
ASM EDGE Advantage
ASM’s IBMR boasts of a research center approved by the Savtribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) that provides Ph.D.,under the faculty of Management. Academic scholars, industrialists and subject experts from within and outside the city are associated with this research facility.
IBMR provides research opportunities in all fields of management, under various specializations. Research scholars have unlimited access to the rich knowledge bank and facilities that ASM’s IBMR has to offer. Research is conducted in the areas of
- Finance and Economics
- Human Resource
- General Management
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain
A Postgraduate Degree in any Discipline with 2 years’ work/teaching experience.
- INCON: ‘International Conference on Ongoing Research in Management and IT’ is organised every year by ASM from the last 13 years,in association with CETYS University, Mexico, and Vistula University, Poland, is aimed at providing international exposure to various researchers form industry and academia. INCON is a platform where industry and academia join together to share their experiences and work jointly to find solutions for various problems.
- EVOLVE: Case Development Competition for B-School faculty is organised every year from last 8 years. EVOLVE-VII 2018’ is the first occasion where the competition has been opened to participants other than ASM faculty including International Faculty.
- ASM Business Review: A peer reviewed biannual journal is published every year that provides an excellent opportunity for research scholars to get acknowledgment for their research. ASM Business Review has circulation in the industry and reputed institutions as a reference journal and a source of knowledge for various scholars.
- Consultancy: We encourage our students and faculty members to interact with the industry and conduct live assignments and projects to provide them with solutions to their problems. These assignments are mainly focuses on field work and market research required by various industries.
- Live Case Studies: Our students and faculty members get the opportunity to interact with the industry by preparing live case studies.Also, we have a Case Study Bank of over 200 cases.
- Participation in International Conferences: We promote the participation of our students and faculty members in various national international research conferences that enhances their knowledge and helps expands their learning horizon.