At ASM we have a strong Industry Academia Interface which has over the years matured into strong Corporate Relations. Following are some of the flavors of the Relations:-
- WDP (Work force development program)signed with ORACLE
- LLP (Life long partnerships) in Education with IBM
- AEP (Applied Educational Practice) with regular Industry visits
- PSA (Problem Solving approach) using case study methodology. We have capabilities to develop case studies for the Industry. A unique business scan methodology for analyzing and discussing case studies has been developed at ASM group of Institutes under the guidance of Prof.J.A.Kulkarni,retired as GM Tata Motors (40+ years of Industry experience) which enables the team to dissect problem very practically and conduct analysis of the situation, generate alternate solution and arrive at strategic decision.
- CRC (Competent research Cell) with excellent Resource for Research viz journals, ref books, online magazines etc. This cell does research activities, joint research and R&D for Industry sponsored projects.
- NBC (Need based consultancy) for both large units and SMEs .With Experienced faculty and team of students with fresh ideas we provide consultancy at moderate cost. Prominent people from MNCs and other large organizations impart their esteemed services and form a part of the core consultancy team. Our team has worked in diverse business and suggested pragmatic measures to resolve business challenges and stay ahead in the competitive scenario.
At ASM we inculcate management of Business as an ART (understanding mkt Rqmt) and Science (honing our skills to meet the same).Our students are thus trained to see consultancy as an avenue to enable organizations to have a macro perspective and resolve business challenges amicably.
Industrial consultancy services are one of the unique and successful activities conducted by ASM group of Institutes to provide expert advisory services to the industries in and around Pune.
As a group ASM have successfully completed many consultancy projects some of them are mentioned below:
- 1. Kaizen Compressor a German Multinational: developed market strategy to create penetration in different product segments of compressors, used in industries in and around Pune industrial area.
2. Tata Tele Services Maharashtra ltd.: promoted the Tata Indicom post paid corporate connections to SMEs. Under the project titled “Business and consumer behavior of post paid connections and EPABX" with the objective of need analysis of SMEs and enhancing company image over competitors to this particular customer segment.
3. Bosch India Ltd a multi product automobile component company is starting dealer network and distribution channels on its own. The in-depth market segmentation